Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm told he's a stray, but he looks healthy and well-fed and he's certainly friendly. The first name that came to mind when I met him in the parking lot was Marvin and so Marvin he is, at least when I'm around. These photos look pretty pathetic, but they illustrate one of Marvin's talents. Although he comes close, even chases me, to be petted, when he is sitting still and I quietly press the button of my camera to snag a photo, he reads my impulse and dodges.

I've been taking pictures for a long time, and I've never met a cat, dog or baby who can so quickly whip his body away from the lens three times in a row. (And oddly, for over 45 minutes I've tried to upload the above-mentioned pics to blogger.com without success. He's still dodging exposure! I'll try posting them in the morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment